July 2012

Dear Guest, Due to personal commitments the time I used to dedicate to maintain this blog has been suspended, although I keep very little contact with the BPAs, they are still in the same places and waiting your kind support. Please remember them. Thankyou Kindly, JEG.

26 October 2008

Tun Hein - Arakan

2) Tun Hein Arakan
(Speaks and writes only in Burmese)


DOB/Age:
32 years old... (as at 2008)

From:
Arkan Rakhine

Can be Emailed at:
bangkwang_bkprison@hotmail.com

Subject: Tun Hein - Bangkwang Building No. 6
(this information is important otherwise the prisoner will not receive your email)

Emailing a Prisoner Update - Please refer to this document for headers and for Burmese Script.

Can be Contacted at:
Tun Hein Arakan
Bangkwang Central Prison
Building # 6
117 Nonthanburi Road
Nonthanburi 11000, Thailand

For Financial Support please email Jeg

SHORT STORY -

Htun is from ARIKHINE.

In prison since 2001 on cases of narcotics. At first I was sentenced to death. Second appeal was also a death sentence and the remained third appeal downgraded to life in prison. Last year I received amnesty downgrading my sentence to 40 years more to go.

In prison over seven years now. I've to serve another forty years (as at 2008)
I intend to appeal to Thailand King’s Pardon and want to implement it this year.

I can not write English fluently like the others. I don't have contact from other sources of foreigners or any organization.

No family contact due to financial duress.
Only Father Olivier-Morin visited him once a month.
No embassy support.
Requires strong Burmese support.

Updated: 28 Jun'10