July 2012

Dear Guest, Due to personal commitments the time I used to dedicate to maintain this blog has been suspended, although I keep very little contact with the BPAs, they are still in the same places and waiting your kind support. Please remember them. Thankyou Kindly, JEG.

23 December 2008

Season's Greetings from Htun Hein



To: Jeg and All involved

Greeting
Translated by JMoe


I reply with respects – I praise you all in good health and prosperous.
I have received the card on the 11 Dec, 2008. Thank you I was so glad to receive it.

I came to know from SOE PAING that, you have setup a website for prisoners; I am so glad to hear special news.

My name is HTUN HEIN one of the ARIKHINE ethnic, age 33 years old. I was sentenced to death for drug traffic acts; I've been living here in prison over seven years now. I've to serve another forty years more to go.

For the past seven years I lived in prison nobody visited, remits and no parcel except father OLIVER until today.

No one in my family or friends can support me financially. Occasionally, I can communicate by letter with them.

Presently, I am earning by washing other prisoners clothes little money to cover some of my daily expenses….

As for me, I can not write English fluently like others. I don't have contact from other source of foreigners or any organization.

Now I'm so special to communicate with you in written Burmese, that's made me so happy and I am amazed with the thought.

I would like to thank to those who participate and help us. I wish you all to be festive and that everything is completed as you expect in year 2009. Kindly forgive me if I've mistaken.

HTUN HEIN (aka Tun Hein Arakan)
15 Dec, 2008