July 2012

Dear Guest, Due to personal commitments the time I used to dedicate to maintain this blog has been suspended, although I keep very little contact with the BPAs, they are still in the same places and waiting your kind support. Please remember them. Thankyou Kindly, JEG.

20 May 2009

Myo Tun - Irrawaddy

5) Myo Tun (Little English likes someone to practice)

Nickname: Jack

DOB/Age: 21 October
32 years old (as at 2008)
Christian

From: Irrawaddy Division

Can be Emailed at:
bangkwang_bkprison@hotmail.com

Subject: Myo Tun - Bangkwang Building 4
(this information is important or he won't receive email please read more…)

Emailing a Prisoner Update - Please refer to this document for headers and for Burmese Script.

Can be Contacted at:

Myo Tun
Bangkwang Central Prison
Building # 4
117 Nonthanburi Road
Nonthanburi 11000, Thailand

For Financial Support please email Jeg

SHORT STORY ABOUT

Born in a small town at Irrawaddy Division. From a Muslim father and Buddhist mother.

After two years in prison the court sentenced me to 51 years.
I requested a second court where my sentence was reduced to 46 years.
I will request the King’s Pardon as soon as my documents are ready. (as at 20 May 2009)
I like playing the guitar when I am free, I play the guitar every Sunday when I go to church.

No family support/contact.
No financial support.
No embassy support.

Updated: 8 June'10