July 2012

Dear Guest, Due to personal commitments the time I used to dedicate to maintain this blog has been suspended, although I keep very little contact with the BPAs, they are still in the same places and waiting your kind support. Please remember them. Thankyou Kindly, JEG.

17 December 2012

I was told, I was wrong

Burmese do not want Rohingyas, Burmese do not 'want' to recognise Rohingyas.

Many times we want to be there for others, for convenience, for support, for our sense of compassion, just to show off, something to do with our time, for many reasons we just want to be there.


Do we need the acknowledgement as a brilliant shield stamped on our forehead?  Do we need it printed in writing?  I simply know what I want, and where I want to be, I love working on the quiet, no need of promotions but...

Apart from gratitude there are many who tell you 'You are wrong'... and I had 30 people telling me that I should concentrate on helping Burmese only and to ignore or push aside the Rohingyas because the Rohs are animals, because they are 'Muslims', because they are crims... and these statements came from ... 'crims' doing time in Thailand.

Out of 30 letters, I only responded to one and said this: "Ok, I'm thankful for clarifying my mind, and as I love YOU ALL, I cannot make a choice, but you can make the choice for me?  "which one do I help? the Rohingya? or do I keep helping You?

I have not received a reply since then... but I have moved onto helping others who need my help a lot more being the Palestenians.

DASSK is being used by the government as to save the Burmese army with the National Reconciliation, she is being used openly to get the sanctions lifted.  I saw at my local fish shop that they are selling Burmese fish... I asked about it to find out that the Australian sanctions on Burma have been lifted.

Obama was in Burma recently (Nov'12), he could have said something about these tortured and displaced Rohingya but... the silence keeps killing.  (the main blog carries more on Rohingya)

Rohingyas are treated like terrorists, it is a propaganda inflicted on the national and world populations, well, thanks to Israel I now believe terrorism does not exist, it was created by Israel and sold to USA and there are lots of rumors, as the saying says, "when the rumor gets hot, it is because it is true".  On the quiet Australia was training the Burmese military on counter-terrorism, the trainees returned home to bury the 'negative element' alive.

Below is a scanned letter, telling me I was wrong.  This is one of the reasons that makes me think, to get the Rohingya reckonised by the present Burmese government is a very challenging brainstorm where the superpowers are needed but, Burma has only got gems to exploit, hardly any oil. 

We have tried the 'so concerned' UN, we have tried the few media and I have tried locally my not-so-white Burmese enjoying the Australian Freedom attending the Adventist Church... I stopped talking, I stopped asking as I find myself as a fish in an infected shark sea.  A sea polluted with hate.

If the Rohingya are terrorists for practicing Islam, then I am RIGHT when I state that, it only takes one terrorist to get into Naypyidaw and do the duty.  So far, not even tourist can get in the Naypyidaw fortress.

I am to be kind, loving, compassionate, helpful but 'on one side of the road' only.  I prefer to keep my privacy but this letter tells it clearly how the Burmese have been brainwashed through generations, the same way Israel does with their babies.